This product has been chemically bathed and disinfected by steaming to ensure optimum safeguards.
Care and Maintenance of your hairdressing mannequin or Snap Cap:
Pivot Point’s hairdressing mannequins and Snap Caps are available in a variety of hair colours, texture patterns and length arrangements simulating a diverse client population.
The same careful considerations you would give your client’s hair should be extended to your hairdressing mannequin or Snap Cap.
The following guidelines will maximize the life of your educational hair by Pivot Point.
• Avoid storing damp hair in plastic bags to prevent unpleasant odours from mould or mildew
• Avoid excessive temperatures, hot or cold. Do not leave hair in any area where extreme temperatures occur for long periods of time, such as cars or cabinet dryers.
• Shampoo using a non alkaline shampoo and lukewarm water
• Avoid tangling by running fingers through hair from scalp to ends
• Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water
• Apply a leave-in conditioner or finishing rinse
• Detangle with a large-tooth comb; begin at the nape and comp from ends to scalp in a downward motion
• Rinse again (optional)
• Strand tests are recommended to preview results of all chemical treatments
• The normal temperature range for shampooing, conditioning, and/or thermal design is 130°C – 170°C